Login
I've forgotten my password
IMC

Storm Dennis

12th February 2020

We're keeping a very close eye on the weather forecast for our trip to Wales this weekend. 

It is possible that #StormDennis might force us to cancel unless things change substantially over the next few days. As the forecast stands, it will be impossible to get safely onto the hill and even the journey to Wales could be hazardous. 

A decision will be made by Thursday evening and full refunds will be made if the trip is cancelled.

#StormDennis