IMC SASU Event Terms & Conditions:
As a participant on a weekend run by IMC SASU for Kent Scouts and Guides:
- I understand the Club reserves the right to refuse membership or attendance of any event to any individual. In the event of your application being refused before your participation in any activities, your event fee will be returned.
- I will conduct myself in accordance with the Scout or Guide Laws and will not do anything to bring either Association into disrepute.
- I will behave at all times in a manner which will not put my own safety, or the safety of any other person, at risk.
- I understand that the event leader reserves the right to send any participant home should their conduct and/or attitude fall below that which is expected of them. This may result in me (or my parents if I am under 18) being responsible for making appropriate arrangements for my journey home. Any costs incurred as a result of my early departure from the trip would not be covered by the event fee.
- I understand that if I feel any participant is behaving inappropriately I will inform one of the Scout or Guide Leaders on the trip.
- I will provide myself with the appropriate equipment required to take part in the activities provided safely.
- I am in a fit physical condition to undertake a strenuous weekend.
- I acknowledge that I am responsible for my belongings at all times.
- The ‘I.M.C. SASU’ will need plenty of notice if you have to cancel your application before the closing date, as it may be difficult to re-fill your place; in the case of this not being possible some / all of your fee may be forfeited. No refunds can be offered if you cancel after the applications closing date.
- Paid applications for events will be given priority
- For safety reasons, we discourage participation in adventurous activities followed by a long drive home. However, for those needing to make their own way you will be expected to pay the full fee for the weekend with your application form, with a full / part refund being made after the event, if all the seats on the transport provided were taken.
- The IMC are obliged to keep your application on file after an event. The IMC will store you data in the strictest confidence and it will be properly destroyed after the specified time has elapsed.
- I understand that photos of me may appear on the IMC website and Facebook Page
(an opt-out is provided on the application form)
You must agree to these terms and conditions on the application from before your application will be accepted.