Login






I've forgotten my password
IMC

News

Remaining 2020 programme cancelled
3rd August 2020

COVID 19 Update
8th July 2020

COVID-19 Update
14th April 2020

The May trip and COVID-19

16th March 2020

We're obviously keeping a very close eye on what is a constantly changing situation and a decision about whether the May trip goes ahead will be made by Easter. That decision will be informed by the latest advice from the UK Government and the Scout Association.


Powered by Conceptulise CMS